I think any other girl would be offended… but he is Fancy Feast and I am Beggin’ Strip. We don’t have pet names for each other. We have pet food names for each other.
“Dinomischus was the third mystery animal described by Conway Morris. It represented another major functional design consisting of a creature with a radial symmetry, suited to receiving food from all directions. Both the mouth and the anus were located close together on the upper stalk. Be thankful this also did not become the model for us.” -David E. Comings, Did Man Create God?
This made me laugh hahaha :D
“…If you wish to ask the question of the ages-why do humans exist?-A major part of the answer…must be because Pikaia survived the Burgess [extinction].” - Stephen Jay Gould
The leyend of zelda: majoras’mask
my violin looks different…
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
A picture in 365 slices. Each slice is one day of the year.
i don’t even know what to say to this
this is just, wow.
This is amazing. No other words to describe it.